Model AC-1 Micro Center Loudspeaker
Such a compact loudspeaker belies a startling surprise. Big sound from this small center channel is a perfect match for your Mini A loudspeakers. Perhaps your big TV leaves little room for a center speaker? The AC1 Micro is a great fit for tight spaces. Two 5.25 inch aluminum cone mid-bass drivers flank a single Bryston titanium dome tweeter for a compact MTM configuration. All three drivers sound as one to create an uncanny out-of-the-box sound.
A “state of the art” audio system involves what some refer to as a “suspension of disbelief”. This means the playback system transcends the recorded medium and transports you to a live venue. You forget it’s a recording and believe you are there at the live performance. Our goal with the Bryston Model AC-1 Micro Center Loudspeaker is to provide our customers with a superior level of “disbelief”.
- High levels of SPL without distortion or compression
- Unit to Unit matching
- Bryston internal crossovers, designed to integrate perfectly with Bryston Amplifiers
- Custom designed drivers with die-cast aluminium baskets, substantial magnet assemblies, and custom motor systems
- Wide dispersion design
- Engineered to prevent cabinet resonances
- Décor-friendly form factor
- Black Ash (Vinyl)
- Natural Cherry (Vinyl)
- Boston Cherry (Vinyl)
- Custom Veneer (Additional Cost)
- Frequency Response: 95Hz to 20Khz (+/- 3dB)
- Impedance: 8 Ohms (nominal)
- Sensitivity: 90 dB (2.38V, 1m, anechoic)
- Recommended Power: 10 watts to 200watts RMS
- Tweeter: Single 1.00"
- Mid-bass: Dual 5.25"
- Crossover: 2 Way
- 7.5” H x 17” W x 7.5” D
- 191mm H x 432mm W x 191mm D
- 14.1 Ibs (6.4 kg)