The Bryston BP16 is a state-of-the-art analog stereo preamplifier which utilizes software control. The software allows Bryston to provide many more features and functions while still adhering to traditional fully discrete analog circuits throughout the preamplifier, allowing the BP16 to deliver incredible sonic performance.
Inputs: 8x RCA single ended pairs*, 2x optical (TOSLINK)**, 2x SPDIF (RCA)**
Outputs: 3x RCA single ended pairs (Record Out, Preamp Out), ¼” headphone jack
Control: RS-232 (DB9), AUX IR
- Fully discrete class A analog circuitry
- Motorized volume control provides for both manual and remote control
- RS-232 serial data port for remote control via Crestron, AMX or similar control systems
- Relay switching on all inputs
- Programmable pass through feature
- Software control
* Internal DAC replaces an RCA single ended pair.
**Only available with internal DAC.
- Available with silver or black faceplate
- 17” or 19” faceplate available (non-rack mountable)
- Optional internal DAC (see Accessories in Other Products)
- Optional Inter MM phono equalization (see Accessories in Other Products)
- BR2 remote control available (see Accessories in Other Products)